Let’s get you running smarter and pain-free!
Running has become the go-to exercise for most people these days, and as a result, we’re seeing more run-related injuries in the clinic.
In our efforts to help keep you doing what you love, we have pulled in our run specialists to build out a unique program to serve both the San Diego & Boulder running community!
What does the Catalyst Run Assessment include?
All of the following will be conducted by our Physical Therapist that specializes in the sport of running:
- Medical/Running History: a thorough review of your medical and running history will be performed along with goal-setting
- Treadmill Analysis: A slow-motion video will capture your running form from different angles, allowing us to understand where you lose energy with running
- Body Assessment: A run-specific body evaluation will be conducted to identify the areas of your body that need to be addressed to become a stronger runner
- Corrective Exercise Program: The session will end with a corrective exercise program that should give you good starting points to begin making a change in the areas found to impede your success with running or reaching your goals.
Also included with your Run Assessment:
- 30 minute Follow up call/video chat
- Discounted coaching and follow-up visits with your physical therapist
- Discounted sports massage
So if you want to kiss 2020 goodbye and start fresh now, we invite you to book your Run Assessment today!